Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i can do bad all by myself

Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself Gets a Stunning Motion Poster
I Can Do Bad All By Myself, however, is off to the right start. I laughed my ass off during the film's teaser trailer -- which shows absolutely no footage ...
How did you pay your respects to Michael Jackson?
So beat me - yes, please do!! Just realized I was a total homo-loser and hanged myself. Michael, I coming up to be with you! Will you be my boyfriend? ...
Opinion: Can Games Become 'Virtual Murder?'
But then again, if things get as realistic as I'm predicting, there might not be anything we can do about it. All this brings us to the question of what we ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template