Tuesday, June 30, 2009

lady in my life michael jackson

Janet Jackson, Jamie Foxx Lead Michael Jackson Tribute at BET Awards
... star continued throughout the night, and father Joe Jackson shed a tear in the audience after Ne-Yo's performance of the King of Pop's "Lady in My Life. ...
Michael Jackson's mother granted temporary custody of his children
Mrs. Jackson....sweet lady but she's been covering up for her husband for a life-time, and she's too old...I feel sorry for those poor kids. ...
Michael Jackson: Musical History
Feel the same way about Human Nature and Lady In My Life. Totally brilliant. King of Pop: Rewriting history already? Or just ignorance? ...
The Thriller is gone
With the release of Bad (Epic), Michael Jackson ends a recording hiatus of nearly five years. He could have stayed away for ...
Jackson's hometown remembers icon
Gary resident Ernie Shelby said before she became the musician known as "Lady Sax," she competed against Michael and the rest of the Jackson family in ...
MLB reacts to Jackson, Fawcett deaths
That's why I got in touch with our music lady upstairs. I told her I want Michael Jackson played tonight. I was able to get that song played tonight. ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template